Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**My Tamed Horses & their owners**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester

Chester

**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Empty
PostSubject: **My Tamed Horses & their owners**   **My Tamed Horses & their owners** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm

NAME: Nick

PERSONALITY: He loves horse riding, going to party's, swimming, & surfing, is real easy going, gets on with everyone and he is funny and he is very kind and trys looking out for everyone.He can be a flirt as well but he's not most of the time. He can handle anything that Tyler throws at him as well.

HISTORY: His parents own a massive house in America and he left home when he was 17 and hung out with mates and stuff. He took his horse Tyler with him and his dog Cody. His parents are very rich. He does go home occasionally. His parents gave him the Ute and the Float to help him out on his ways.

OTHER: He owns a horse called Tyler. He also owns a Nice looking Black Ford Falcon Ute, and a real nice horse float, which he tows Tyler around in. He also owns a Husky.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Harry%20McFLY

Tyler- Beautiful Black and White Pinto Warm-blood Stallion, he is 16.5hh and and he is 10 he has a real gentle nature toward everyone. He is fast and loves jumping and trekking out around the place with his owner Nick. He is really good in the show ring, he places high in most events. He LOVES mares, so you have to be careful when he is around and you have a mare.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** NICO20_LG_web
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Orca%20hh%208556crop (I know its not the same colored horse or anything but its still cool and it should give you the general picture of thing lol)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Alisha

PERSONALITY:She is cool, pretty and funny. She is really nice toward others and she is always getting whistled at from the guys. She knows how to dress in style, but she isn't snobby.

HISTORY:Her mum died and she doesn't get on with her dad that well, so she moved away and now lives at some ranch helping them out.
She owns a Arabian mare, called Mischief.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Fall-tv-willa-holland-oc-400a100506(This is Alisha)

Mischief- Gorgeous White Arabian mare. She is talented at SJ, SH, x country and many more. Her owner is Alisha. Mischief stands at 15.2 hands and is 8 years old. She is a little brat, no one but Alisha can ride her. She is mean to everyone but Alisha.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Im_WhiteStallionInPasture
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radiant Belle- Big, Beautiful Shimmering Brown Thoroughbred Filly. She is 17hh and 3 years old she has a star and 2 white cornets. She loves racing, her dam and sire are champions at racing. She has only ever won one race in her life but her owners haven't giving up on her yet they keep racing her in different races she is getting better and better by the second.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Thoroughbred

NAME: Josh

PERSONALITY: Funny and cool! He is Nick's mate so he is basically the same as Nick in every way. He hasn't seen Nick in ages. He is a flirt like Nick. His girlfriend is Liza.

HISTORY: His parents are rich, he did leave home at 17 like Nick and just hung out with him and other mates. He occasionally goes home but he usually goes back to Nick's place and lives there with him. He has a Ute and float like Nick's just a different colour. He owns a horse called Hope of Faith and a dog called Kippy.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 100483314_1dc141ce-612a-4aee-bae7-fc556723cf9f-jared-padalecki-

(Faith for short)
Hope of Faith- Gorgeous looking Dun QH mare, she is 16hh and is 8 years old. She is very good at Western stuff. She has place real high in the ring, she can jump but likes the barrels and rounding stuff up better. Her owner Josh loves her and he is known for placing well on her.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Horses1

NAME: Samantha (Sam, Sammy)

PERSONALITY: Kind and shy, she loves swimming and horse riding, but she is shy when she meets new people. When she is told to do something she does it and does it well.

HISTORY: Has been boarding at Black Magic ranch with her big Shire Stallion, (you can see him on my tamed horses) she just trains 24/7 with her horse to get him better and better so that they win at every show they go to.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Cutebrunette

Champagne the 2nd- Big 19hh White Shire Stallion. He is a show horse, his owner enters him in heaps of dressage shows.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Newstud2

NAME:Shanon

PERSONALITY:He is a normal dude, he gets on with life, goes with the flow sort of type. He is funny at times and is usually pretty sensible.

HISTORY:He lives at home with his family, he owns a horse called Lone Arrow, they do competing together.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Men+Hair+Style+Tips

Lone Arrow- Gorgeous Black and White, Warmblood Stallion. He is nice but can be mean to other stallions. Is also a total show off. He is 10 years old and stands at 15.6-16hh. He is almost a champion at SJ, SH, xcountry and many more.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Leonardo_norsk_photo7

HORSE'S of HALF MOON RANCH... ALL TAME.

Rodeo Rocky- 15.3hh, 8 year old, Bay QH gelding. He takes his time to trust someone if he doesn't know them, because he was a rodeo horse and he use to get beaten. He got rescured by the half moon ranch people. He loves the herd he is in even though sometimes they pick on him. Loves being ridden and going on treks and such with others.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Quarter-horse-gelding

Crazy Horse- 15hh, 7 year old, Cremello QH, Gelding. He is a very ugly looking horse but he is so kind and gentle, he loves treks and being with his best friend, Cadillac. He doesn't really like going away from him but if he has to move then he will. He loves a good scratch and such.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Skipscloud

Cadillac- 16hh, 9 year old, Black QH, Gelding. He is quite out there. He is a very safe horse to ride, just like the others he is gentle and kind. Does like to play around. He does like to to stick next Crazy Horse, he is his best friend.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Cibecue_ike

Johnny Mohawk- 14.5hh, Blue Roan, Arabian, stallion. He is a total show off, but he is gentle and kid toward people, he is a shyer. He will shy at anything and everything, so he needs the more experanced people riding him on treks. He likes his paddock buddies.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Horse_breeder_services_7132

Midnight Lady- 15.1hh, 5 year old, Dapple grey, Mustang, Mare. She is shy sometimes but can also be right into something at times too. She is new to the herd so is the lower one in there pecking order. She works hard and loves the trecks.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** GreyHorse

Navaho Joe- 15.2hh, 7 year old, Knabstrupper, gelding. Joe is a real character, he is the nutter in the herd. He makes you laugh and such. Not a boring horse at all. He loves being ridden, likes going on advetures. He is a safe horse.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Freckles5yrs3small

Hollywood Princess- 16hh, 10 year old, Andalusian, Mare. She is a major show off, she can do tricks and such. She is a calm very well trained horse. Loves being in the lime light around people and stallions. She is a good steady horse for trecking on. She is the most gorgeous looking horses you have ever seen.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 2ppmvle

Danny Boy- 15.1hh, 4 year old, Black, Arab x QH, gelding. He is very spirited and goey. He isn't bomb proof at all, he still needs a lot of train done on him. He needs to be ridden by an experanced rider like Johnny. He is the newest horse Half moon ranch have.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Kapkara23.00px

Little Vixen- 16hh, 11 year old, Palomino, QH, Mare. she is a champion reiner. Loves barrel racing and many more sports. she is out going but not a fizzy type, unlike some of the others. She is good looking but no where near as nice as Hollywood Princess. She gets on with most of the horses at Half moon ranch.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Shining_comp

GunSmoke- 14.2hh, 6 year old, Dapple Grey, Connemara, Gelding. He is shy but steady when out on the trecks. He likes to hang back alot from things coz he is so shy. Once he knows you he will be your friend for life.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 11118-1-x

Golden Dawn- 15.6hh, 5 year old, Sorrel, QH, Mare. She is a loudish mare, loves being notice but other then that she doesn't like to much attention. she is very gentle. She is one of the ranch's many broodmares. She doesn't ridden at all, has never been broken. She had an accidant when she was younger and recked her leg. she could be ridden lightly but nothing heavy. She has a foal called Tatum
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Sheena-&-candy

Silver Spur- 16.1hh, 12 year old, Tobiano, Gelding. Very good at reining and mustering. He is a very specail horse to the ranch. He has had a pretty fun life, he has been to shows and such. He can spin on a dime. Gorgeous looking horse. Great for the trecking.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** DSC05706_Jackpot_WOWZA

MoonDance- 15.3hh, 4 year old, Blue Roan, QH, Mare. She is another new one at the ranch with horrible bad habits of bitting and kicking, and many more, she is only half trained. She it will be a long time before she is ready to go trecking. She is a very snoty mare.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 64615-1-x

Lady Roseanne- 15.4hh, 8 year old, Appaloosa, Mare. She is very cute and gentle, couldn't hurt a fly. She is very trusting and loves being around people alot. Will follow you around a paddock all day. She isn't shy, and she can stand up for herself.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** P_100430590

Steamboat Charlie- 16.3hh, 9 year old, Clyde x, Gelding. He is a total brat, only 1 of the half moon ranch people can ride him. He bucks and rears, but he is very playful. But his playful is when your riding him he trys to get you off. So not very fun but he is still cute.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Mariah

Skylark- 15.3hh, 8 year old, Bay, Mare. She is another sweet horse. She is a brood mare like Golden Dawn and Eagle Wing. She has a gorgeous foal at foot. And she is quite funny to. Can be a little shy around stallions and gelding other wise is quite bold. Her foals name is HummingBird.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Mare-foal-3

Eagle Wing- 15hh, 7 year old, Chestnut Paint, Mare. She is bold and fun loving. she has a foal called Shardon. She is another brood mare like the other two. she doesn't get on with any of the herd, cos she too is new. The herd hates her so she is now by her self with her gorgeous foal.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Istockphoto_2681256-paint-mare-and-foal

El Dorado- 16.1hh, 11 year old, Black, Mustang, Stallion. He is aggressive and mean toldward other stallions, he trys to try other horses from herds. People at the ranch are finding it exstremely hard to break the stallion in. But they will get there. He jumps out of the correl like how ever many times a day.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 12062-1-x

Santa Ana- 14hh, 3 year old, Appaloosa, filly. She is out going and also shy. She is kinda always frightened but she can also be qutie bold. She lost her mum in an accidant with rangers so the half moon ranch crew took her in.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Istockphoto_4470792-appaloosa-foal

Chiquitita- 14.5hh, 4 year old, Pinto, Mare. She gets frustraited alot, she doesn't much like her life she has no one that she loves left around. All dead. She is qutie sad half the time, she kind of wants some one to come and like her for who she is.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Pinto%20one

Diamond Charm- 14.3hh, 6 year old, Chestnut, Arab, Mare. She is bubbly and a show off, she loves her owner. She also totally loves Johnny Mohawk, she always show off around him. She is never sad.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Chestnut_Arabian_11_by_littlenake

Jethro Junior- 17hh, 5 year old, Black, TB, Gelding. He is the best jumper around, he jumps anything. He loves the treck rides coz then he gets to do jumping. He is kinda nice toward other horses, he doesn't much like horses. But he is alright.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Marcos3

Starlight- 15.2hh, 7 year old, Palomino, QH x, Mare. She can't stand being away from her owner for long. She is very cute and and pretty. Most stallions like her looks. She can be funny to.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Img035-3

Last edited by Chester on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Tamed Horses & their owners**   **My Tamed Horses & their owners** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Promise of a Lifetime- Gorgeous, Chestnut, 16.2hh, 4 year old TB, stallion. He is tamed and is a famous stud. He leaves beautiful foals, he is a champion racer. His owners are thinking of re entering him into racing, to see if he can get any more titles. He is calm but if he needs to can be mad and can run extremely fast. He has left one season of foals so far.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** TB_wiseman_380

NAME: Chelsey

HAIR LENGTH: Just below her shoulders.

HAIR COLOUR: Black/brown, with blonde streaks all through it.

PERSONALTY: She is calm and fun to hang with. She trys to understand people and help them if they have problems. She has had kind of a harsh life. But she has forgiven her parents, but it didn't stop her moving away from them. She found this place like 4 years ago, with her horse Ace, and she has just lived here since. The people here are extremely nice to her and look after her.

HISTORY: She has had a kinda harsh life, her parents weren't always nice to her, they didn't care what she did, they use to slap her and punch her if she did something wrong or even said something wrong. She moved when she was 12 and found the ranch she is at, at the moment and now she is happy. She has forgiven her parents and got on with life. She is surprising a really nice girl to hang with. The people at the ranch she is at, they have trained her and Ace up for showing, both love it!
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** I3uewx

Ace- Gorgeous, 16.3hh, 9 year old, dapple grey, TB, gelding. He is a show horse. Loves jumping and completing. His owner is really nice to him, he loves his owner and will do anything for her. He trys his hardest. Gets on with other horses fine, he doesn't really take notice of them if he is with his owner and doing work.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** 5195632_e_a6eb37bed90c1b6972ef352441add315

NAME: Kylie

HAIR LENGTH: Down to her shoulders.

HAIR COLOUR: Brown.

PERSONALTY: Funny and cool to be around. She is moody though. Sometimes she might be nice other times she is a snob.

HISTORY: Still to come.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Girls-scene-hair-5

Kaylee-Gorgeous QH x Arab, mare, she 15.3hh, 6 years old, and has the most awesome personalty toward people and other horses. She is calm for such a young horse. She loves her owner Kylie. Kylie has owned her, her whole life, she raised her from a foal after her mother died giving birth. She works well for Kylie and other people, Kylie has trained her well.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Aqha_stripe_socks

NAME: Shania

HAIR LENGTH: Past her shoulders

HAIR COLOUR: Pink and Black

PERSONALTY: She can be shy around guys, but usually quite out there around her friends. She loves horses and owns two. She has had a nice life, had one boyfriend, but he was a nut and left her, leaving her absolutely heart broken, so its taken her a while to get over it but she aint going to trust guys that much anymore, or even really become there girlfriend.

HISTORY: She has had a nice life apart from her crazy boyfriend who thought she was awesome and supposedly loved her with his life, but soon dumped her leaving her heart broken. She isn't the type that trusts guys very easy, or try's to start a relationship for that sort of reason, but her boyfriend was acting so sweet and such, making her want to be with him all the time, so yeah.. Now she doesn't really want one for that reason. She has been with horses her whole life at her family's ranch, she loves it and owns two Welsh ponies called, Dante and Fyre. They are her best friends. She drives them on a cart together and rides them both cos she is only 5'4ft tall. So she is pretty short.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Pink+streaked+hair

Fyre- Gorgeous, 13.2hh, liver chestnut, 9 year old, Welsh pony gelding. He is smart and acts like a stallion, he is very cute and everyone loves him and Dante. He gets ridden by Shania as well as pulls a cart with her in. Him and Dante are best friends, never apart and they both have a close bond with Shania. Fyre is cheeky and likes to annoy others. He is very pretty.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** Tuscanidundee

Dante- Awesome, 13.2hh, 8 year old, dun, Welsh pony, mare. She is funny and loves working with her partner Fyre. She likes pulling Shania around in the cart she has for them and she loves being ridding by her two. She has a really close bond with her and Shania can ride both her and Fyre without Saddle or Bridle on. They both do tricks.
**My Tamed Horses & their owners** PqCa3OS
Back to top Go down

**My Tamed Horses & their owners**
Page 1 of 1