Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My mythical horses.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiveAndRideWild

My mythical horses. Empty
PostSubject: My mythical horses.   My mythical horses. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 pm

I know its complicated but just bare with me xD]

Below is most of the ThunderHearts, it is a confusing story...I know. You can make ThunderHearts to (Just give me credit Lolz)

This is how big Cyclone is compared to another average sized horse.

Name: Tornado ( AKA 'Stallion with a Thousand Spots' )
Breed: Mustang
Color: Appaloosa

Personality: Loyal to his father, Thunder, Tornado's goal was to keep the ThunderHearts herds' beliefs strong (then his son Twister had to go and screw it all up XD).
Dislikes: Punishing the foals/mares.

Bio: His father was the Monarch of the ThunderHearts and their namesake, Thunder. After he dies, Tornado takes over the herd and tries his best to keep the herd pure, like his father intended. But when his successor, Twister is born, Tornado falls ill and is dying. He tries to reason with his young son that he had done wrong and his Spirit was going to leave his body; but that Twister must keep the herd pure. Twister refuses, convinced that he would do as he pleased and that the old laws meant nothing to him. Tornado died at age 29 of an equine vinerial virus.

These two stallions hail from a herd on the Oregon Coast called the SplashDancers. When they were run out by their herd stallion, they joined up with Cloud in the Rogue Valley and formed a bachelor herd. They were actually the first ones to find Cyclone after he'd been thrown out of his herd. After reclaiming the ThunderHearts, Cyclone appoints Stump and Moon as his spies.

Moon is the grey paint stallion in the back, and Stump is the chestnut appy with the flaxen mane and tail; they're half brothers (same sire; different dams).

Name: TumbleWeed
Breed: Mustang (Akhal Teke influence)
Color: Tovero Piebald Paint

Personality: Fidgety, spooky, nervous.
Dislikes: Anything noisy, confrontation

Bio: Stolen from her herd along with her sister, LocoWeed, by Twister. Tumble was only a yearling, while her sister was 3 when they were brought to Twister’s herd. They weren’t very popular around the other horses, especially Storm and the senior mares. Loco adapted rather quickly to the new territory, but Tumble became sickly. After her sister was run out of the herd, Tumble became Twister’s new favorite mare. Unfortunately, Tumble never really recovered from her ailments, and therefore, always miscarried. Finally, she gave life to a foal (Hurricane), but not without giving her own life. Twister was happy to finally have a son, but sad that he lost another mare (which is why he stole Gypsy).

Name: Storm
Breed: Mustang Pony (she's only 14 hands)
Color: Liver Chestnut Paint

Personality: Sneaky, manipulative, intelligent
Likes: Getting things her way; Loyal to Twister and their past generations
Dislikes: LocoWeed, Cyclone, Gypsy and her son, Cloud.

Bio: Her grandmother was Thunder's favorite mare, her mother was Tornado's favorite mare, and she was SUPPOSED to be Twister's favorite mare. But when Twister took over the ThunderHearts herd, he introduced foriegn mares and made LocoWeed his favorite mare. Strom hated him for that, and to get him back, got bred by another stallion and had Cloud. She soon felt guilty about betraying her ancestors and disowned her son. She then turned her hate on LocoWeed and her son, Cyclone. One day, Storm overheard LocoWeed telling Cyclone that Twister wasn't his father. Storm wasted no time in giving the news to Twister. When LocoWeed was driven from the herd, Storm expected to be rewarded as leadmare. It did not come to be, and Twister made Loco's sickly sister, TumbleWeed the new leadmare. When Tumble dies giving birth to Hurricane, Storm offered to care for the foal in hopes of gaining Twister's favor. Again, Twister adopted a new mare to the herd; Gypsy. When Cyclone returns and kills Twister, Storm decided to poison young Hurricane's mind; and make him hate Cyclone so that he would kill him when he gets older. Storm is the oldest member of the ThunderHearts herd...her goal is to have Cyclone killed. In her mind, it would save the bloodlines of the ThunderHearts.

Name: Hurricane
Color: Piant

Personality: Never had time to develop his own personality; turned into a blood-thirsty revenge seeker.
Dislikes: Cyclone

Bio: After Twister evicted LocoWeed, he turned to her sister, TumbleWeed as his new favorite mare. Unfortunately, she was not known for having foals, and was deemed sterile. When she finally did become pregnant, she died giving birth to Hurricane. The motherless foal was raised by Storm, Cloud's mother, and nursed by another mare named Quartz (minor character). He loved Twister, and the old stallion promised the colt the ThunderHearts herd. But Cyclone's return destroyed the foal's chance at leadership...until Storm and the rest of the mares loyal to Twister began to poison Hurricane's mind. The foal now hungers for Cyclone's blood and will train non-stop until he is big enough to fight the big stallion who killed his father in front of his very eyes.

Additional Info: Cyclone was going to kill Hurricane when he reclaimed the herd, but Storm convinced him that Twister did not sire the colt, so Cyclone spared him (the fact that the foal is his cousin did NOT deter him from wanting to destroy him in the first place).

Name: Cloud
Color: Palomino Appaloosa

Personality: Encouraging, Smart, Even Tempered, Cautious
Likes: Cyclone, hanging out with other stallions, spying on humans, shy mares
Dislikes: When Cyclone loses his temper, flirtatious mares, seeing other horses become slaves to humans.

Bio: Cloud had liked Cyclone ever since they were foals (he watched Cyclone’s birth). He was the only one who didn’t fear the big colt and always played with him. Cloud was actually kicked out of the herd 3 months prior to Cyclone’s eviction. After Cloud's friends Stump and Moon find Cyclone lying at the edge of the Rogue River, they bring him to Cloud, who is needless to say, happy to see his buddy, and the 3 stallions train Cyclone so that he may return and kill Twister. Cloud hangs around Cyclone and even watches his mares when Cyclone is unavailable. He still acts as Cyclone’s voice of reason and is the only one who can calm him. They kinda have this “Guy Love” thing going on (not gay; just best friends).

Additional Info: His mother, a mare named Storm, had been with the ThunderHearts since the end of Tornado’s reign. She is one of the 6 mares who are very loyal to Twister and his family; and that hate Cyclone and his mother, LocoWeed. Storm also hates her son, Cloud, because he is NOT Twister’s son (she fell into temptation when Twister took Loco as his mate) and often refers to him as either a ‘mistake’ or an ‘abomination’. Cloud, although his mother despises him, pleads with Cyclone not to harm her.
Storm is also the mare responsible starting a coup against Cyclone and for poisoning the mind of young Hurricane, whose mother died giving birth to him (his mother was actually LocoWeed’s sister, TumbleWeed…making him and Cyclone cousins.)

Demesticated.
(Cyclone's shire)

Name: Big Ben
Breed: Shire
Color: Paintaloosa
Personality: A perfect gentleman under saddle; secretly wants to run free (but isn't very good at it).
Likes: LocoWeed (Cyclone's Dam), open plains, throwing his weight around the humans.
Dislikes: Having his bit yanked on, having his mane plaited, riding in a ship.

Twister isn't here no loner, but I may as well show you guys a bit of what happened before his death.

This is Twister before Father Time beat the manure out of him XD In his youth, Twister was a handsome, muscular, spirited stallion who was feared throughout the Rogue Valley. Of course, he lets himself go after nearly killing Cyclone and then driving LocoWeed out of the herd. His very last heist was Gypsy...that is, before Cyclone returns and smashes him into the ground.

Heres a little about him so you understand the story, and know a little about him anyway.

Name: Twister
Color: Appaloosa

Personality: Ignorant, self-centered, oblivious.
Dislikes: Being lied to

The most feared stallion in the plains, the 16.hh stallion had a reputation of keeping more mares then he could service. While he was busy checking himself out, his mares were being bred left and right by different stallions. Twister was lucky if he fathered half of the foals born in his herd. He raised Cyclone as his own; and even promised him the herd one day. It broke his heart when he found out Cyclone was not his. After running LocoWeed out of the herd, Twister became depressed for a long time. He had a son named Hurricane just 2 months before Cyclone returns and kills him. Twister was 32 years old.

This is Cyclone's mother.

Name: LocoWeed
Color: Overo Paint
Personality: Curious, clever, nosy, bold.
Likes: Ben (Cyclone's sire), shiny things, commotion, anything new
Dislikes: Repeatition, being alone.

Bio: After returning to her herd, the stallion, Twister, didn't notice her absence and assumed he must've bred LocoWeed already. When she finally dropped her foal, Twister was pleased with the colt's size, but question his strange eye color. LocoWeed lied; saying the blue-eyes were a genetic throwback from her family. Twister bought the ploy and raised the colt as his own. But, when the foal turned 5 months and was already his "father's" size, Twister confronted LocoWeed, who brokedown in tears. Again, she lied, stating she was raped by a Cavelry horse. In a rage, Twister attacks an unsuspecting Cyclone; nearly killing him. LocoWeed was then banished from the herd. Some mares say LocoWeed is still alive, but others question this theory.

CYCLONE:

Personality: Short tempered, protective, tyrant.

Dislikes: Other stallions ('cept Cloud ), anyone or anything that tries to hurt his herd.

Fears: Fire; losing his herd to a rival stallion.

Bio: His mother was a mustang and his father was a shire. At around 18 h.h., Cyclone grew to be a massive stud and towered over all of the other wild horses. It was the size and strength he inheirited from his father that allowed him to become a lead stallion. Cyclone loves a good fight and can often be seen sparing with the young males from the bachelor herds. If he catches another stallion anywhere near his mares, however, he dives into an uncontrollable fit of rage. Very few survive a fight with Cyclone.
Back to top Go down
LiveAndRideWild

My mythical horses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mythical horses.   My mythical horses. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Uhh....How come none of the pics are coming up???
Back to top Go down

My mythical horses.
Page 1 of 1