Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My RP Wild Horses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
American_Ace

American_Ace

My RP Wild Horses Empty
PostSubject: My RP Wild Horses   My RP Wild Horses Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

[b]Moonwish

Color:Silver Blue Roan.
Breed:Scottish Mustang.
Personality:He is very sweet and a lovable horse.

Details:Black muzzle, black eyes, black mane and tail, black legs, light blue body, dark blue head, skinny long diamond on forehead, and has a Scottish mark on his back right leg.

History about Moonwish:He was born in Scotland until when he turn 3 the people in USA came to Scotland and caught Moonwish they took him to the USA and released him into the wilds in southern Nevada Moonwish was a Legendary Stallion, he found a stallion herd and lived with them, they taught Moonwish how to speak English now today Moonwish is now looking for mares to be in the herd. Moonwish saved a lot of foals from danger. Everybody around the world wants to see if Moonwish is a real horse that they heard about. Very Happy

https://media.photobucket.com/image/blue%20roan%20horse/TeamNokota/BlueMoon06-02.jpg

Last edited by LiveYourDreams on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just putting a pic so people know what he looks like.)
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

My RP Wild Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RP Wild Horses   My RP Wild Horses Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Is Moonwish your profile pic?
Back to top Go down
https://wildatheart.rpg-board.net

My RP Wild Horses
Page 1 of 1