Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**My Humans**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester

Chester

**My Humans** Empty
PostSubject: **My Humans**   **My Humans** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm

NAME:Ben

PERSONALITY: Funny, and loves hanging at parts and such.

HISTORY:Lives with his parents but they dont mind what he does. They still love him and such but they dont ask him what he has been up to and such.
**My Humans** NickCarter1 (Its not exactly what he looks like, but it gives you an idea. He is hotter than that lol!!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Liza

PERSONALITY: Pretty outgoing and funny, but she can be shy and quiet at times too.

HISTORY: Is living with her parents still in America, and she likes going to party's and hanging out with mates and stuff. She is Josh's girlfriend...
**My Humans** Shenaegrimes1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Danni

PERSONALITY: Curious, Shy, can be out going, takes a little while to get comfortable with new people. She loves horses but doesn't own one. She has being riding her whole life.

HISTORY: Has move to America from NZ where her home is and where her parents are. She has been flatting with friends.
**My Humans** Blonde-hair
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Destini

PERSONALITY: She is nice towards peoples most of the time. But is pretty depressed. She hangs out with what mates she has and also she steals stuff. Her life has been pretty hard.

HISTORY:She lives in the streets because no one wants her cos she sometimes is a brat. Her parents died when she was 8. They got killed in a car crash. She wants pets but doesn't have a home so cant.
**My Humans** 850847

STAFF of HALF- MOON- RANCH HORSE'S

NAME:Sandy Scott

PERSONALITY: She the owner, her husband has died, she is 5'7ft. She is a bubbly woman loves all her horses and her family and the rest of the people of Half-Moon-Ranch. She has redy brown hair and a nice figure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Kirstie Scott

PERSONALITY:She is the daugther of Sandy. she loves all the ranches horses, she is 5'6ft. Loves hanging around with the people of half moon ranch too. she doesn't have a boyfriend yet but sometimes she don't want one anyways. She has longish browny hair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Matt Scott

PERSONALITY: He is 6ft. He is funny and cool. He loves his mum and little sister, he owns Cadillac. He has a girlfriend. He has blondie brown hair and a nice tan. His whole family is olive tan skinned.
**My Humans** ColinS.@Elite(1)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Zak Stone

PERSONALITY: He knows what he is talking about when it comes to horses. He is 6'1ft and he works at the cool ranch. He has black hair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Lisa

PERSONALITY: She is Kirsties best friend, she is 5'6ft and loves riding with Kirstie. She works on the ranch too. She has red blonde hair. She is always happy and such.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Brad Martin

PERSONALITY: Just another worker on the ranch. He is 25 years old and helps Sandy out heaps, he likes her too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Lacey

PERSONALITY: She is quiet and shy she doesn't talk much but she loves riding and stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Troy Henderson

PERSONALITY: Another old timer living and working on the ranch. He aint that old, he is 26.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Hadley Crane

PERSONALITY: He is good with horses breaks in some of them. Is pretty fun to be around. He is 26.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Ty Tyler

PERSONALITY:A random dude he is 6ft, he is kind of mystical and weird. The horses don't like him much.

NAME: Lauren

PERSONALITY: She is Matt's girlfriend, and loves horses she owns one mare on the ranch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:Karina Cooper

PERSONALITY: Another newer work on the ranch that knows what she is doing with the horses. She is shy kinda and doesn't talk to much.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Humans** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Humans**   **My Humans** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:59 pm

NAME:Liam

PERSONALITY: Is caring and fun to hang with. If he gets drink under him, he is crazy, he does just about anything. He takes risk, thats just the kind of guy he is. He adoors girls, wants a girlfriend.

HISTORY: He lives with his parents but they are messed up, they don't much like him, but also they do at times. They fight sometimes, but aint offen. He likes the house, its a big 10 acre property and the house is 5 bedrooms.. His parents don't care what he does as long as he doesn't get in trouble from school or get in fights or something.
**My Humans** Istockphoto_1170915-hot-guy-with-wet-blonde-hair

NAME:ElJay

PERSONALITY: Kinda random, but funny and cool. He lives in a flat, by himself, needs a room mate, doesn't care who it is. He has just finished the last year at Collage. He isn't sure what to do with himself yet. He needs a job.

HISTORY:His parents live in Alaska in a part rich house. He hasn't seen them in 5 years or something. He is wanting to go visit them some time, and he would like a girlfriend.

NAME:Jarad

PERSONALITY: Easy going guy, he is kinda shy, but most of the time he is just a normal teenage guy, partying, hanging out and whatever else.

HISTORY:Lives by himself in a flat, he has a job and has a feely nice skyline.
**My Humans** SomeCuteGuy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Jamie

PERSONALITY: A charmer to all the guys, she flirts alot and doesn't care if the guys hate her or not, she is the type to get whatever guy she likes and when she wants.

HISTORY: Her parents are rich and she is miss charmer and gets whatever she likes. Her parents are nice and give her what she likes. She isn't mean but she sweeps the guys off their feet by her charm.
**My Humans** Jessica-Alba-Blonde-Hair

NAME: Kris

PERSONALITY: Is usually nice and such, but has broken up with his girlfriend and now he is so mad. He trys to get on with other people if they are nice and such, but yeah. His life stinks.

HISTORY: Was abused when younger and hates his parents with his life. He had a girlfriend but she dumped him over someone else. He is mad as, and he now is hurt and sad. Snaps at anyone at the moment. He has a car he loves with his life, he does have a mood problem at times. He lives alone now in this horrible as flat, he has a job.
**My Humans** 2f2f_17 (This is his car)

NAME: Lucas

PERSONALITY: Gets on with others if they aren't annoying and pestering him and such. He can be real funny and kind too. He looks after girls and tries to impress them with his dance moves. He is real good at Hip Hop dancing, he has been doing it ever since real little. Has a sister that is 17, he loves her to bits and looks after her really well. Has a pretty good life, has been a bit hard, as his mum has died, so its hard for his sister, but her dad and brother are there for her. He is tall, he stands about 6'3ft. His sister is 6ft.

HISTORY: Lives with his sister and dad. Loves his sister. Their mum died 5 years ago, his sister finds its really hard with out her mum. Their mum died of cancer. The house they live in is nice, they are debit free. Lucas has a car, he drives his sister everywhere and takes her with him everywhere. If anything ever happened to her, he would kill himself. He looks after her that much, she is an important part of his life.

(This is Lucas' car.) **My Humans** Impp_0811_01_z2002_subaru_impreza_wrxfront_left

NAME: Cortney

PERSONALITY: Funny, but tries her hardest to stay sane. She lost her mum 5 years ago, and has found it tough ever since. But she has her brother and dad there for her all the time, which she appreciates alot. She is tall, stands at 6ft, but she doesn't mind. She goes everywhere with her brother Lucas. She has some friends, she also has been doing hip hop along side Lucas her whole life, which she loves.

HISTORY: Lost her mum when she was 12 years old, she is now finding it real tough. Loves dancing with Lucas, she has been doing it since she was little like Lucas, she is real close to her brother, she couldn't live without him. She is the same, if he died she would kill herself. Their dad works days a week, they aren't that poor, but not rich either. If they want some they like then they have to earn it them selves.

NAME: Carlos

PERSONALTY: Normal, cruise guy, he likes girls, but doesn't go over the top around them. He has an okay life. His parents aren't the best, but they still love him, so he hasn't had that bad a life.

HISTORY: He is a skate boarder, he is so good, loves doing it, and has been for ages. He hangs with mates at the skate park heaps.

NAME: Ryan

PERSONALTY: Calm and cruise.. Likes animals, he owns a wolf as a pet. He raised it from a cub. Its his loyal companion. Kash, the wolf goes everywhere with him. Even into shops. He looks after Ryan well. Ryan is a cool guy to hang with. Normal life, nothing harsh in it.

HISTORY: Lives with his parents and one younger sister. His sister is 17, he also loves animals and has a pet Wolf, called Kash. It goes everywhere with him. He is nice guy, likes hanging with people. Some bad guys are trying to get him cause they dont like how he has the wolf as his pet even though he is aloud to.

Kash- Gorgeous grey and white, 3 year old male wolf. He loves his owner Ryan and will do anything to protect him. Never lets him out of his sight and he goes everywhere with him. He is a happy cruise wolf like his owner and enjoys meeting new people, as long as they are nice to his owner.
**My Humans** Istockphoto_3183354_timber_wolf_canis_lupus_head_two
Back to top Go down

**My Humans**
Page 1 of 1