Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's freedom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CatDog

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 am

Jacob felt the hairs on his arms start to grow. He dropped to his hands as it came to an end, and a hand-carved cane fell to the ground. He shook a little, almost silent in the night mist. The moon shined high in the sky, completing the lovely sceen. As he sniffed, the lovely smelling mist entered his muzzle. He snorted lightly, and for a moment the loudest sound was his calm breathing. Then he sat and breathed in deep. He braced himself, lifted up his head and let out a long, enchanting howl. His pure black fur swayed in the wind. Jacob was now a wolf. And he was a were-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Nikki walked along silently in the mist of the dark night. Her gorgeous eyes scanning the area for anything new. She suddenly stopped as she heard the most enchanting, hair raising howl ever. She carried on walking, she as lifted her nose to the air and sniffed, she had a sharp scene of smell. She picked up it was a male and that he was a were wolf like her, throwing her head back she letting out an answering howl too him. She smiled once done and walked on through the mist and trees.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 am

Jacob heard an answering howl, so he trotted through the trees with his walking stick until he came to a small rock cave. It had been his home for the past nine years. He dropped the stick at the back and trotted out into the forest again, smelling his way after the other werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

(Is he a human as well? Like can he change between human and wolf? Mine does.)

Nikki picked up the scent of the other werewolf, she tossed her gorgeous blonde hair over her shoulder and scanned the area with her gorgeous hipnatazing ice blue, eyes. Sighing boredly she stopped and walked to a tree and stood beside it, she knew this other werewolf would find her soon so there was no need for her to go looking too. She lent against the tree, not bothered at all of this werewolf trying to find her, she was strong so she could just tear it apart if it tried anything she didn't like. Her purpose in life was to kill very vampire and human she saw. She hated them with her life.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am

(Yeah he can but he won't this time, so she won't know wether he's a werewolf or not.)

Jacob soon found the other werewolf in human form. He lay down about ten metres away, just in case, still in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's freedom   Jacob's freedom Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jacob's freedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild At Heart :: Mythical-
Jump to: